Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to Chiro Assistant 101! Here you will recieve FREE practice building tips, advice specifically for CA's, and MORE! Enjoy! :)

About Me

My photo
Hi! I’m the Office Manager at Yost Family Chiropractic (located in Urbandale, IA). I’ve been a Chiropractic Assistant and a part of this team since 2006! When I started this job, I had NO IDEA I’d like my job and have as much fun as I do every day…and that is thanks to the WONDERFUL team I work with and the FABULOUS patients that allow us to be a part of their healthcare and lives. To give you an idea of my many roles I take part in each day would be next to impossible! I’ve scrubbed toilets, done laundry, answered phones, scheduled appointments, verified and billed with insurance companies, fixed computers, and been a listening ear for others…with everything else in between! :) I absolutely LOVE what I do and appreciate knowing that while Chiropractors are improving lives every day, SO AM I! Learn more about where I spend my day by visiting www.YostFamilyChiropractic.com.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

GREETING Practice Members 101

Have you ever walked into a business and you were greeted by your name (of course, each person’s FAVORITE word!) and that person seemed truly happy to see you with an enthusiastic smile on their face? This small act goes A LONG way.

The moment a patient walks into your door, greet them by their first name. The importance of greeting someone should NEVER be overlooked. If you are on the phone or with another patient, smile and acknowledge that they are in your presence.

Patients have “genuineness radar”. For staff at the front desk, this should come naturally, BUT…if you find that someone in your office is having a hard time seeming authentic when greeting, remember to be sincere is just by expressing your gratitude. When you are happy that that patient is you’re your office, your gratitude will slide right through into your “Welcome!”

Taking the few extra seconds to make each patient feel that they are important whenever you first see them will go a long way and make them look forward to coming to your office. What could you possibly want more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment