Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to Chiro Assistant 101! Here you will recieve FREE practice building tips, advice specifically for CA's, and MORE! Enjoy! :)

About Me

My photo
Hi! I’m the Office Manager at Yost Family Chiropractic (located in Urbandale, IA). I’ve been a Chiropractic Assistant and a part of this team since 2006! When I started this job, I had NO IDEA I’d like my job and have as much fun as I do every day…and that is thanks to the WONDERFUL team I work with and the FABULOUS patients that allow us to be a part of their healthcare and lives. To give you an idea of my many roles I take part in each day would be next to impossible! I’ve scrubbed toilets, done laundry, answered phones, scheduled appointments, verified and billed with insurance companies, fixed computers, and been a listening ear for others…with everything else in between! :) I absolutely LOVE what I do and appreciate knowing that while Chiropractors are improving lives every day, SO AM I! Learn more about where I spend my day by visiting www.YostFamilyChiropractic.com.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Scheduling NEW PATIENTS 101

Keep your team on their toes! Email me at KatieAnnRamsey@ymail.com and we can set up a time for me to call your office to schedule my “make-believe” New Patient Appointment. :-) I’ll give you my pointers and feedback!

When a New Patient calls your office, the person who answers the phone is the first impression of your office! The way they handle the conversation, the tone of their voice, the way they listen, if they are smiling or not…everything sets the tone for that New Patient’s first impression of your office!

Make sure your office has a SCRIPT for scheduling New Patients. Have each staff member memorize this script by role playing. You’ll benefit from this because when your staff schedules their next New Patient, they’ll be able to handle the conversation professionally and set the TRUE TONE for YOUR office.

If you’d like a copy of the script I use in my clinic, email me at KatieAnnRamsey@ymail.com and I’ll share my copy with you!....OR stay tuned to ChiroAssitant 101’s Blog for “Scheduling New Patients SCRIPT 101”


Happy Holidays!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment