Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to Chiro Assistant 101! Here you will recieve FREE practice building tips, advice specifically for CA's, and MORE! Enjoy! :)

About Me

My photo
Hi! I’m the Office Manager at Yost Family Chiropractic (located in Urbandale, IA). I’ve been a Chiropractic Assistant and a part of this team since 2006! When I started this job, I had NO IDEA I’d like my job and have as much fun as I do every day…and that is thanks to the WONDERFUL team I work with and the FABULOUS patients that allow us to be a part of their healthcare and lives. To give you an idea of my many roles I take part in each day would be next to impossible! I’ve scrubbed toilets, done laundry, answered phones, scheduled appointments, verified and billed with insurance companies, fixed computers, and been a listening ear for others…with everything else in between! :) I absolutely LOVE what I do and appreciate knowing that while Chiropractors are improving lives every day, SO AM I! Learn more about where I spend my day by visiting www.YostFamilyChiropractic.com.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Social Stamps 101

First and foremost, if your office is not taking advantage of social media for very effective, free marketing, I highly encourage that you start TODAY! Start by reading my July blog post, “14 Easy Ways to Use Facebook for Your Chiropractic Clinic TODAY!” http://chiroassistant101.blogspot.com/2011/07/14-easy-ways-to-use-facebook-for-your.html

Social media icons and links are what I like to call “social stamps” and these types of stamps belong everywhere!


Social stamps should be on everything you handout and use on a regular basis:

• Email signatures

• Newsletters

• Website

• Business Cards

• Appointment reminder cards

• Event Flyers

• The list goes on and on and on….!

In case you are wondering why would I put social stamps on an appointment card, well the answer is simple! One of the main goals of social media is to connect with patients, colleagues, friends, vendors, etc through your social media channels. You NEED to be advertising your office is present on these channels so you can get the full benefits of your time spent on these different sites (facebook, twitter, you tube, linkden, etc).


So in closing, when you return to your offices on Tuesday, start by adding social stamps to everything you use and do! If you would like a copy of what a sample would look like for email, appointment cards, etc, email me at KatieAnnRamsey@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment